I love Christmas. I love a good Party.
With that said….Shouldn’t a Christmas Party be the best party ever?
So why do I feel like my upcoming Company Christmas Party is going to blow wind like Old Man Winter with pneumonia?
- Maybe it’s because the announcement posted in the break room was only put up the day before yesterday that we were even going to have a party.
- Maybe it’s because the party is this Thursday. (5 days notice)
- Maybe it’s because the announcement said the place: to be determined.
- Maybe it’s because the gift exchange is volunteer based. (What?)
- Maybe it because I was hit up today for a $x donation for a gift for the GM.
On the bright side…..we found out today that the party will be held off the business property at a restaurant that has a bar. And I have a designated driver! Maybe it won’t be such a bad party after all.